The Knights in the North have been up and running for a half a year! Hoo-rah!
To celebrate, I’ve updated the site icon with a shiny, new logo from Danny Prescott. Keep your eyes peeled for more art from him, we’ve got a few pieces stashed away just waiting for the article that’ll do them justice.
I must say, I never really expected things to go this well when I started the blog, drunk and bored in Poland last summer, nursing a badly broken heart to boot. We’ve grown, and managed to reliably pump out content, despite all sorts of shifts and shakes in our personal lives.
I’ll be going through my old articles this week, and applying fixes and tweaks here and there. I’ll add a list below once I’m done with the process (which might take more than a week to be honest).
And finally, thanks to everyone who’s participated so far, with a special nod to Markus for providing stellar content weekly for a while now.
Incidentally (but appropriately) this is apparently our 50th post on the site! Hoo-rah again! And onward to bigger and better things! (List of edits behind the jump.)
LIST OF EDITS:
- Improved the PDF and added images to Friggseth, the Seed in the Earth .
- Very minor tweaks and fixes to Equipment, improved .
- Improved the PDF and added art to the Bone Flute of Zalmoxes: *TOOT TOOT* .
- Improved the PDF, and created a sheet for: The Barbarian, from the North.
- Very minor polish on the PDF for: The Doors .
- Minor additions and fixes to Nimlurun, the God of Disease and Filth.
- Added a number of new weapons, shields and materials to Armand’s Emporium of Armor and Weapons.
- Added some new rules and tweaks to the PDF for Cadixtat, Chaos Titan.
- Extensively edited and added art to Marigold’s Wagon of Wondrous Herbs.
- Minor tweaks and additions to the PDF in Amun Tor, God of Mysteries and Riddles.
- Minor polish to the PDF for Random Encounters, in a Weird World.
- Minor polish and additions to the PDF for Justicia, Goddess of Justice and Mercy.
- Minor polish and additions to the PDF for Pelagia, Goddess of the Sea.
- Very minor polish to the PDF for Narrimunth, Spawnmother of Rats.
- Added a sheet to the The Dwarven Runepriest.
- Added some edits and a sheet to The Necromancer.
- Major updates and fixes on the character sheets at Sheets Galore!.
- Minor updates to the PDFs on Halfling Graverobber.
- Reduced the PDF size in Mapvember 2017 Adventures.
- Minor edits to Loptir’s Firewater.
- Minor edits to the PDF for Ulesh, God of Peace.
- Minor edits to the PDF for Malotoch, the Carrion Crow God.
- Minor edits and fixes to the PDF for Ildavir, Goddess of Nature.
- Fixes and updates to the PDF for The Spawn of Vilkar.
- Playtest updates and language edits to Patron – Hidden Lord, God of Secrets.
UPDATE 12/4/2018: Took rather longer than a week, but I’ve finally finished all of the edits for older content…
1 thought on “Review Week!”
Pingback: The Stinkgoblins! – Knights in the North
Comments are closed.